Sinotruk Howo 420 diesel prime mover adopts Mercedes-Benz technology cab, and according to various transportation conditions and user characteristics of the body, the power transmission, frame and suspension system are optimized and matched to make the truck lighter in weight, lower in fuel consumption, and Higher reliability, better safety, and better transportation efficiency for users.
The new generation of sinotruk howo 420 trailer tractor truck head with independent brand, the most advanced and the highest grade for domestic and foreign markets is developed based on the design concept of maximizing customer value and the latest development trend of sinotruk howo 420 trailer tractor truck head with more than 40 years of experience in heavy truck research and development, and the world's leading heavy truck technology.
Main specification for SINOTRUK HOWO 6X4 420HP 10 Wheel Diesel Prime Mover
Approaching angle/Departure angle (º)
Wheel base (mm)
Max speed (km/h)
Curb weight (kg)
Loading Weight (kg)
Fuel tanker capacity（L）
Dual circuit compressed air brake
spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels
1200R20 / 315/80R22.5
HW76, (one sleeping, with air-condition)
SINOTRUK HOWO 6X4 420HP 10 Wheel Diesel Prime Mover can be transported by bulk ship, by flat rack container and Ro-ro ship.
• 12months for 3 key parts (engine, mainbeam, axle).
• Tracking service time: lifelong.
• Third-party service for overseas client.
• Use steps Description
• Parts supply on time
We are professional in exporting sinotruk howo tractor truck and recommending clients based on their requests for more than 10 years.
Daily maintenance of the truck tractor:
1. Before and after use, check whether the water level is normal and whether the fuel storage is sufficient.
2. Check whether the engine lubricating oil level is normal.
3. Check whether the oil pipes, water pipes, exhaust pipes and accessories are leaking normally.
4. Check the tightness of the wheel bolts and whether the tire pressure is normal.
5. Check the flexibility and reliability of the steering and braking systems.